How to Download and Print the New NIN Slip, you can now print out the Improved NIN Slip in plastic and keep it in your pocket, handbag, or wallet as a handy tangible method of identification.
Download and Print the New NIN Slip.
The slip’s QR code makes it simple for others to verify its legitimacy by scanning it with the NIMC MWS Mobile ID software on their phones.
Read More: Signs That a Guy Is No Longer Interested In A Lady
Here’s how to get your hands on the new slip:
- Open the MWS Mobile ID app on your phone or tablet (Android or iOS) Make sure your mobile device has the most recent version of the app loaded or updated.
- To proceed, enter your PIN on the lock screen.
- Select “PRINT NIN SLIP” from the drop-down menu.
- A login form appears, with your “USERID” and “OTP” automatically filled in; press the “Login” button to proceed.
- You’ll now be logged in to the portal associated with your Mobile ID app.
You may print two different sorts of NIN Slips from your dashboard: Premium and Standard.
- To continue, tap the “PRINT PREMIUM NIN SLIP” button to print the Premium NIN Slip.
- To continue, tap the “Pay With Remita” option.
- Tap the hamburger button in the top left corner of the screen to print the Standard NIN Slip.
- From the menu options, choose “Print Standard NIN Slip.”
- Tap the “Pay with Remita” button.
- To continue, tap the “Pay…” button for the selected slip.
Note: It is suggested that you utilize the “card” payment method.
- Wait for the REMITA process to complete by showing this screen, which indicates a successful, complete transaction, before canceling or exiting the app.
- To download your NIN slip, go to the successful payment notice screen and tap the download option. The procedure of downloading NIN slips will begin.
- If you’re using iOS, you’ll be requested to save the pdf file to a specific location. In the next widget that appears, select the “Save to files” option.
- On your mobile device, tap the “Files” icon in the applications section, and your PDF NIN will appear.
Your PDF NIN slip should be in the “Files” icon in the apps area of your mobile device. If you’re an Android user, look in your “Download” folder for the saved PDF NIN slip.
2 Replies to “How to Download and Print the New NIN Slip.”