How To Withdraw Money From ATM Without Card, GTbank Withdrawal. The world is evolving, so are the things in it. How do you feel when you can do a cardless withdrawal? Ecstatic, right? Yes, you read well. You can now withdraw cash from any GTBank Automated Teller Machines.
So, if you’ve been looking for a way to withdraw money from an ATM without having your card, you’ve come to the right place. You’ve arrived at the right location. You’ll also learn how to withdraw money from other banks’ ATMs without using a card, and your GTBank account will be debited.
How To Enjoy GTBank Cardless Withdrawal.
Before we go into the details of how to make cardless withdraws, they are the requirements to enjoy this service, and I’m going to list them, and enlighten you on how to use each of them.
- Internet Banking.
- The GTB Mobile Banking App.
Follow the following steps to use the service;
- How To Use Fingerprint To Withdraw Money From A GTBank ATM Without Using An ATM Card.
As a GTBank user, I’ve been enjoying this strategy. They’ve taken a number of steps to make banking more convenient for their clients. I don’t mind carrying my ATM card around all day.
As a GTBank customer, I am pleased to inform other customers that they can withdraw funds without a card by using their fingerprints. This method is only available to GTBank customers who have a GTBank account. It can only be successful at a GTBank ATM.
- On the ATM, press the enter button.
- Fill in your phone number, which must be the same as the one associated with your GTBank account.
- Then, with your thumb or any other finger, place it in the fingerprint slot.
- Your fingerprint will be validated once it has been verified. Now type in the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Then press enter and wait for your funds to be withdrawn.
- This is the simplest method for making cardless withdrawals, and I’ve been using it since it was first launched. It functions similarly to the card technique.
How To Use USSD Codes To Make Cardless Withdrawals.
Here’s another way to get cash from a GTBank ATM if you don’t have your ATM card with you.
The GTBank mobile banking code must have been activated before you can use this technique.
- Simply dial *737#, then reply 11 for next.
- Select 4 for withdrawal without a card.
- Now type in the amount you want to withdraw, and then click OK.
- Proceed to enter your ATM card’s last four digits.
You will then receive a debit alert indicating that your funds have been approved. As a message, you will receive a message with 12 Ref digits.
- Now go to any GTBank ATM in your neighborhood and press Enter.
- On the machine, Choose GTMMoney.
- Enter the 12-digit Reference code that was emailed to you.
- Proceed by entering the phone number associated with your GTBank account ( the phone number you used to register your GTBank account).
- Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw.
- Input your ATM card pin now (the 4 digits number).
- Click on “Withdraw.” Then, wait for your money to be cashed out when you click withdraw.
NOTE: Remember a charges fee of N50 applies to this service.
How To Use Internet Banking to Make Cardless Withdrawals.
If you have GTBank internet banking enabled on your account. Here’s how to get cash without using your ATM card.
- Go to your GTBank online banking account and log in.
- Select GTRescue/Paycode from the menu, then click on the new request.
- Please double-check that you have filled out the form correctly.
You will now be prompted to enter your token. After that, click the submit button.
A message with the amount you wish to withdraw and a 12-digit reference number will appear shortly. Your email address will be used to send it.
Read This Now: How To Download And Install Mobile Banking App
- Find the GTBank ATM card that is closest to you.
- Select GTRescue/Pay code by pressing enter.
Then enter the reference code, which is 12 digits long.
Enter the phone number associated with your GTBank account (the one you used to in registering).
- Type the last four digits of your reference number.
- Enter the amount you requested for withdrawal, then wait for the ATM card to dispense.
How To Withdraw From A GTBank ATM Without An ATM Card_Using A GTBank Mobile Banking App.
Here’s another way to get money out of your GTBank account without using an ATM card. This only works with GTBank ATMs, and you must have a GTBank account.
Before you use this method, make sure you have downloaded, installed, and enabled the GTBank mobile banking app on your phone or system, and with your application ID.
If you have, then, sit with me and go follow the enlisted instructions below.
- With your ID – username and password – log in to your mobile banking app.
- Select the top right bar (three straight lines).
- Choose the option to withdraw funds without using a credit or debit card.
Follow the steps for a complete process.
- Enter your four-digit pin or token code now.
If you have accurately filled out the form, you have successfully registered for cardless withdrawal.
Now, wait for a message with a 12-digit reference code. Once you’ve received the message, find the nearest GTBank atm card and follow the steps below to obtain your money.
- Select cardless withdrawal from the ATM by pressing enter.
- Please, enter the reference code that was supplied to you via text message.
- Enter the same amount as you did on the app.
- Once the transaction is completed, press “Enter.”