Opay Agent Registration Guide and travel with OPay. OPay is an Opera software-based online money transfer and internet service provider, that allows users to send and receive money, top-up airtime, pay bills such as; electricity bills, cable, and place food orders at grocery stores and restaurants. Opay Agent Registration Guide || Travel with OPay.
ORide is the way to go if you’re looking for a quick way to get around traffic. The OPay app allows you to request a bike ride (ORide). You can access this service in Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadan, and Kano.
In this article, you’d learn about the registration requirements and procedures.
Opay Agents Registration Requirements.
If you want to be an OWealth or Opay agent, your application form should include the following information:
- Download the Opay app for free from the Google Play Store or from operapay.com.
- Your BVN will be required.
- Any utility bill receipts will also be required.
- Obtain any form of identification, such as; an international passport or a driver’s license.
- Register for free with Opay.
- One passport photograph.
These are the essential requirements for applying for an OPay service; if you have any of the aforementioned, I am confident that you will be able to work with OPay as an agent.
Opay Agent Registration Guide.
To become an OPay agent, follow the procedures below:
- To download the opay app, go to https://operapay.com or open your browser and go to google play store. After you’ve downloaded the app, go to “Sign up with the app” and then “become an Agent.”
- Fill out the form, including your name, email address, and any other information requested, then click continue.
- To complete your registration, upload the required documents: a valid ID, passport photo, BVN, and any utility bill receipt. To finish, tap submit.
You will receive a confirmation call from an OPay agent once you have uploaded these papers.
Read This Now: Natural Ways To Get A Clear Glowing Skin
ORide Registration Requirements.
- Ability to use a mobile phone and an app;
- Possess a motorcycle license;
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 56.
- Install the Oride app on your phone or tablet.
OPay Rider Registration Guide.
If you’re looking for instructions on how to register as an OPay Rider, this is the place to go. Please read this post to learn more about what it takes to become an OPay rider.
Recommended: 3 Home Remedies For Coughs || First Aid Treatment
- Go to the ORide official website and register as an OPay rider.
- On the top right-hand side, click earn with ORide. It will open a Google form for you to fill out with your information.
- Enter your phone number, name, and city of residence. Your location should be; Kano, Ibadan, Lagos, and Abeokuta. In the meantime, Oride is only functional in the aforementioned cities.
- After filling it out, wait for an ORide call.
- If you don’t have your own bike, get pre-job training and use the company’s bike.
Now I hope you have Opay Agent Registration Guide || Travel with OPay