If you’ve ever lost your Facebook password or had a hacker get access to your account, you know how frustrating it is to lose your Facebook account, Recover Your Facebook Account Login || Facebook Account Recovery.
In certain circumstances, you can simply recover a lost Facebook account, but in others, the account remains lost, and if you don’t know how to recover it, you’ll have to create a new Facebook account, which will result in you losing all of your prior connections. You can practically hear folks lamenting, “I want my old account back!” So, with these simple recovery procedures, let’s learn how to recover a lost Facebook account on your Android smartphone.
Recover Your Facebook Account Without A Phone Number.
Have you forgotten your Facebook password and are unable to connect to your account? Not to fear, you can quickly recover your lost Facebook account because Facebook’s founders understand how easy it is for people to forget their passwords.
You can regain your Facebook account even if you don’t have access to your phone number. So you don’t have to constantly say, “I want my old account back!” If you’ve misplaced your SIM card, you can utilize this approach. So, let’s take a look at how you may reclaim your account in just a few simple steps.
- Enter facebook.com in the search field of your preferred browser.
- Fill in your Facebook username and click the Forgot Password link at the bottom of the page to reset your password.
You will be redirected to a recovery page where you may choose from a variety of recovery alternatives. You’ll have to choose email because you don’t have an associated phone number.
- Select the replacement email address and type it in.
An email with a verification code will be sent to you.
- Copy and paste the code onto the recovery page, then click Next.
- The code will be verified by Facebook.
- Make a new password that is both easy to remember and secure.
- To confirm it, click OK.
Also Read: How to Create 1xbet Account | 1xbet Login-www.1xbet.com
Tada! Your account is reactivated.
Recover Your Facebook Account Without A Password.
There are individuals who forget their old Facebook account username and password. However, navigating through and recovering your lost Facebook account is rather simple. The only thing you’ll need is your email and password to get started. Let’s look at how to recover a Facebook account that you don’t remember the password.
You can easily recover a lost Facebook account without a password by following these steps;
- Open the Facebook login page in your browser or the Facebook mobile app.
- At the bottom of the page, click Forgot Password.
- Fill in the phone number or email address linked to your Facebook account.
The account’s profile as well as its DP will be displayed.
Continue if it’s your forgotten Facebook account.
An OTP will be issued to the phone number or email address you provided.
- Enter your OTP.
And, you’ll recover your account.
Recover Your Lost Facebook Account Through Friends.
Signing onto Facebook can be difficult at times, most especially if you have forgotten your password. While there are various ways to get access to your Facebook account, one that sticks out is recovering it through friends. All you have to do is notify them, and you’ll be able to regain access to your deleted Facebook account through your friends.
Here are easy steps to lead you through the process.
- Type facebook.com into a computer browser.
- On the login screen, click Forgot account.
A list of emails will prompt you to regain your account.
- Click no longer have access if you don’t have access to any of them.
- Enter a new email address that you have access to.
- “Next” should be selected.
- Please, enter your password.
- Follow the instructions on your screen and input the code you were provided with.
- Select Show my trusted contacts from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the full name of a trustworthy contact.
A series of instructions will appear, along with a link that only your friend has access to.
- Send the link to the buddy whose name you typed, and request that he or she open it.
The link is accompanied by a Code for logging in.
- Request that they provide you with the login code.
- Use the code to go back into your Facebook account and reactivate it.
Recover Your Account With A Two-Factor Authentication.
One of the ways to restore a lost Facebook account is to use the two-factor verification system that Facebook uses to keep accounts secure. Many users, however, do not have access to their two-factor verification and hence are unaware of this method of regaining a lost Facebook account. That’s why people who make new accounts always say, “I want my old account back!”
Recommended: How to Create 1xbet Account | 1xbet Login-www.1xbet.com
I remember vividly losing my account the last time, but thanks for two-factor authentication. I was able to recover it with just a few steps I will be writing below.
But, for this to work for you, you must have activated the two-factor authentication method on your system or phone.
If you have, then, we are good to go with the steps.
- Go to facebook.com in your browser.
- Select Forgot Password from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the email address or phone number associated with the lost account.
- Send a code to the registered email address.
- To complete the verification procedure, follow the instructions.
- Change the password on your account.
- Your account will be activated as a result.
Also Read: Best Tech Agency in Nigeria || 5 Year Anniversary.
From this article, you can now see there are various methods to recover your lost Facebook account. Even without your passwords and phone numbers. So, there would be no calls for alarm the next time you find it difficult to get into your account.
I hope this article goes a long way in helping you. Recover Your Facebook Account Login || Facebook Account Recovery.