10 Things You May Not Know About The Sperm. A lot of things are naturally required for reproduction to take place. The sperm is one of them.
Here are 10 things you do not know about sperm.
1. People often misconstrue semen to be sperm but actually, semen or cum is the reproductive fluid that comes out from the penis when a man ejaculates during sex, masturbation, or wet dreams.
2. It is inside the semen that you will find the sperm.
It cannot be seen with naked eyes but with the use of a microscope.
3. In One Ejaculation, an average man releases nearly 100-200 million sperms.
If those sperms enter through the vagina to the fallopian tube, only one sperm will fertilize the egg to make a baby.
4. Semen is made in the testicles which are two.
Meanwhile, one testicle is enough to make semen.
5. Semen contains vitamin C, fructose, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, vitamin B12, zinc, nitrogen, and calcium.
It also contains roughly as much protein as an egg.
6. Semen contains a compound known as “spermine” which is used for curing wrinkles & acne/pimples on the face.
7. A condition is known as “seminal plasma hypersensitivity” can cause redness, swelling, itching, and burning in the vagina area.
8. Most Sperm can’t swim straight, in those numbers of Sperm released in a vagina, only a few have the sense to start swimming towards the egg, others will be swimming in circles playing in the water…
9. The reason men have a scrotum is that healthy sperm enjoy temperatures about seven degrees lower than the average human body temperature.
10. Some features of healthy sperm are its number per ejaculation, the shape (Oval shape and strong long tail), and its ability to move/swim very fast.
To ensure this, eat good food, do not smoke or take too much alcohol.