How can I Download YouTube Videos to my Phone’s Gallery, YouTube is only known for saving videos on Youtube, and then, the videos disappear in a couple of days. I’m glad to announce to you that you can now save Youtube videos, directly to your phone.
Do you want to save YouTube videos to your phone’s gallery? I’ll show you how to download and save YouTube videos to your phone gallery in this article.
Simple Hacks on How can I Download YouTube Videos to my Phone’s Gallery?
How to use the savefrom.net website to download and save YouTube videos to your phone gallery directly.
- On your Android phone, open the YouTube app.
- Look for the video you want. Click on the video you want after you’ve found it. Then it begins to play.
- There are various alternatives available, including dislike, share, download, and save.
- There are two share icons: one at the top right of the YouTube video player display and one below it. Any of the share icons can be used.
To share something, click the share symbol. On the screen, you may see several sharing logos. The copy link logo is included with the sharing logos.
- After clicking the copy link logo, the desired video’s link will be copied.
- Chrome is used to access the savefrom.net website.
You’d see the Savefrom.net page will open.
- A search bar where you can post the link would appear. Then, in that search bar, paste the link of the movie you want to watch that you copied from YouTube.
- The link will be processed when you paste it into the search bar, and your preferred video will be displayed on that page.
- Finally, select the video quality you require from the drop-down menu and click the “Download” button.
Instead of YouTube downloads, your selected video will be saved to your phone gallery in a matter of minutes. Thanks for reading and I hope you have gotten the easy and fastest way How can I Download YouTube Videos to my Phone’s Gallery?