How to Update WhatsApp Profile Picture || Change DP, WhatsApp is one of the most popular and accessible social media apps we have in the world. It connects millions of people across the globe with its easy-to-use features of texting, video calls, and voice calls.
Although it’s easy to use, some people find it difficult to utilize some of the features, which updating the profile picture is one of them.
So, I’d be giving you the steps on how to change or update your profile picture on Whatsapp.
How to Update Your Profile Picture on Whatsapp With An Andriod Device.
- On your device, run the Whatsapp application.
- At the top right-hand corner of your device, locate the three-dotted lines and tap on the menu button, and click on “Settings.”
- Tap on your current profile picture in the box.
- Tap on the camera icon on your current profile picture.
You’d see three options.
“Remove photo” to delete the current profile picture. Tap on “Gallery” to update your profile picture from a photo that’s already on your device. Tap on “Camera” to capture a new picture.
How to Update Your Profile Picture on Whatsapp With An iOS Device.
I’m giving you a separate tip from that of an Android device because; an iOS device Whatsapp exhibits a slight difference from an Android device.
- Access the WhatsApp app and tap on “Settings” at the bottom-right corner of your device.
- Tap on your name adjacent to the top of your screen.
- Tap on “Edit” below your current display picture.
On iOS, touch “add photo” instead of “Edit” if you don’t already have a profile image. Tap on “Take Photo” to capture a new image with your device’s camera.
- Tap on “Choose Photo” to import a photo from your device.
I hope this is valuable to you, and thanks for reading on How to Update WhatsApp Profile Picture || Change DP.