Netflix Account Opening || Subscription Plans, Netflix is a modern technology service that allows users to watch movie series, Television shows on any internet-connected device without adverts or commercials.
You can also watch TV series and movies without an internet connection by downloading them to your iOS, Android, or Windows 10 device.
In this article, I’d be educating you with tips on how to create and subscribe to a Netflix account.
How to create a Netflix account for Android (XOS) devices.
- Visit netflix.com/signup from a mobile browser to sign up for Netflix on your Android smartphone, or download the Netflix app.
You can start signing up for Netflix through the app if you have the Netflix app from the Google Play store.
- Enter your email address to create an account and password.
- You may receive an email from Netflix with a link to complete your sign-up on Netflix.com using a mobile browser from the Netflix Android app.
- Select the plan that is best for you. You have the option to upgrade or downgrade at any moment.
- Choose a payment option.
How to create a Netflix account for Personal Computers.
1. From your system, visit netflix.com/signup.
2. Select the plan that is best for you. You have the option to downgrade or upgrade at any moment.
3. Enter your email address and create a password to create an account.
4. Choose a payment option.
How the create a Netflix account for IOS (iPhone and iPad) Devices.
- From a mobile browser, go to netflix.com/signup.
- Select the plan that is best for you. You have the option to downgrade or upgrade at any moment.
- Enter your email address and create a password to create an account.
- Choose a payment option.
- On iOS 13.0 or above, download and sign in to the Netflix app.
NOTE: The Netflix iOS app does not allow you to sign up.
Netflix subscription plans come in varieties and allow us to choose the one that is best suitable for us.
These are the basic Netflix subscription plans that you can select from.
1. Basic Netflix Subscription Plan.
Let’s take a look at what the Netflix Basic Plan has to offer now. The basic plan, which cost $2,900 ($8.99) a month at one point, was Netflix’s cheapest subscription plan. This option, like the mobile-only plan, gives customers access to Netflix’s large library of movies and TV shows, which is updated regularly.
Furthermore, at any one time, the basic plan is only great for one active user. What sets this subscription apart from its mobile-only equivalent is that streaming is available on all platforms, including mobile, computer, and television.
2. Standard Netflix Subscription Plan.
The Netflix Standard Subscription Plan, which costs $3,600 ($13.99) per month, was not intended for individual use. A Standard subscription enables an additional person to watch alongside another person at the same time, hence letting two people utilize the same account at the same time. This option could be aimed at a couple of consumers that share an account and split the bill.
3. Netflix Premium Subscription.
Premium Netflix costs $4,400 ($17.99) per month and includes everything that a Standard Netflix plan does, plus the ability to stream on up to four screens at once, as well as the option of watching your favorite series and movies in HD or even 4K. Ideal for a family setting.
I hope with the help of you reading this content, you have successfully downloaded the Netflix App and also learned the Netflix Account Opening || Subscription Plans.