5 New Features in Truecaller, Truecaller is an app that mobile phone users use to identify unknown callers. That was, after all, the app’s original aim. However, it is now being used for real-time spam reporting, allowing for accurate and speedy protection against scams, telemarketers, fraud, and other threats.
Truecaller, a communications platform is pushing ahead with the launch of new features for Android users, which will be available in the coming weeks.
Among the new features is a Voice Call Launcher for VoIP calls, a Passcode Lock for SMS inboxes, better Call Logs, simplified and fast Call Reason, face filters for Video Caller ID, and an AI Smart Assistant. Users will be able to take advantage of all of these advantages.
All of these characteristics will make it possible for users to communicate in a secure, convenient, and efficient manner.
The following are the five new features that will be available on Truecaller:
- Face Filters for Video Caller ID: Truecaller has added built-in templates to create a more personalized and unique calling experience. Users can take selfies and apply VR-powered effects to them, allowing them to be more creative.
- Truecaller’s call logs have been enhanced to allow and support up to 6400 entries, up from 1000 in the previous version. As a result, users will be able to search call logs for call records.
- Improved Call Reason: In Truecaller, the caller can add an Instant Call Reason. There are also many presets for messages. Furthermore, the user has the option of entering any custom call reason.
- Truecaller is introducing a text message passcode lock to improve privacy. A passcode lock will allow users to add an extra layer of security. If your device enables it, you’ll be able to employ biometric or fingerprint authentication.
- Truecaller Voice Call Launcher: The Truecaller Voice Call Launcher makes it easy to find all of your contacts who are willing to talk on Truecaller Voice. Only VoIP calls will be able to use the new feature.