How Do I Create a Paypal Account, PayPal is an online system of payment that allows or permits transactions of sending and receiving of money. It is safe and reliable. I’ve used it a couple of times, and I tell you, I’ve become addicted to it.
Now, the procedures of creating a Paypal account might be quite lengthy, but it’s very easy.
Here they are:
1. Make a request to join PayPal.
In your web browser, go to www.paypal.com and click Sign Up in the top-right corner.
2. Choose to open a PayPal account for yourself.
We’re assuming you’ll use PayPal to pay for purchases and send money to others, rather than collecting payments from individuals who buy your items. In such a scenario, select Create a Personal Account from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter your email address, a password (along with a copy), and your country of origin.
After that, you must fill up your basic account information.
Select or type in the following information in each of the highlighted boxes:
- Your country of residence.
- Your electronic mail address
- A password that you can use to secure your account
- A duplicate of the password you just typed in.
Click “Continue” when you’re finished.
4. Fill in the blanks with your other personal information.
PayPal needs your personal information to link your account to your credit card or debit card, and your bank account. So, you’d have to fill in the necessary details.
- Your first name.
- Your middle name (which is optional).
- Your surname.
- Day, month, and year of birth.
- Your area of expertise.
- The number of your social security card (also optional).
- Your residential address
- Unit address (optional).
- Postal code for your area
- Your city of residence.
- Where you live (state, province, or territory).
- Your contact information (click the menu beside it to select Mobile or Home number).
Once you’ve completed all of the fields correctly, click “Agree and Create Account.”
5. Select your credit card as a PayPal payment method.
The next step is to link your PayPal account to your credit or debit card. You’d definitely want to shop offline and online, that’s why you need to do this. It’d aid your payment method, as the purchase would be automatically charged from your credit card.
Fill in your card details as follows:
- The number of your credit card.
- The expiration date of your credit card (numerical month/year [last two digits of the year])
- The security code on your credit card.
PayPal will presume that your credit card billing address is the same as the personal address you gave in the previous step. If it isn’t, click “Edit” and enter the right street address, unit address (optional), mailing code, city, state/province/territory, and zip code.
When you’ve finished filling out all of the fields, click “Link Card.”
6. Select your bank account as a PayPal payment method.
You can link your bank account(s) to your PayPal account once you’ve linked your credit card. You might not want to link your bank account to PayPal. If that’s the case, click “I’ll Link My Bank Account Later.”
7. Email address verification.
To complete your registration and set up your account, you must validate your email address, because without doing so, you wouldn’t be able to use your PayPal account. To verify your email address,
- Log in to your email application.
- Find the “Welcome to PayPal” email from PayPal Service and click on it to open it.
- Simply click the blue button from there. In the email, click the “Yes, This Is My Email Address” button.
You’ll need to enter your PayPal account password to complete the confirmation of your email address. To protect your PayPal account, click the “Password” box and type in the password you created. Then, select Confirm My Email Address from the drop-down menu.
Voila! Your PayPal account is all set and ready to use!