How To Download And Install Mobile Banking App, Union Bank App, until the introduction of mobile banking apps, the USSD mode of transaction makes me cringe at pending transactions or debit alerts without crediting the third party.
When the Union Bank banking-made-easy (Yeah, that’s what I call it) system emerged, the majority of bank users switched from banking apps, while others couldn’t because they don’t know the value, and they don’t know how to go about the app.
There are a whole lot of things the banking app aids us with.
- It is used to view your account balance.
- You can view your transactions in detail.
- It is used to pay bills online. Electricity bills, cable, etcetera.
- Transfers of funds between Union Bank accounts1.
- Suspends debit cards temporarily to prevent criminal activities.
- Assists in Person-to-Person (P2P) payment.
You must be enrolled in the Bank’s online banking product and have a supported mobile device to use Mobile Banking. If you haven’t already signed up for online banking, do so now by contacting your local branch. Union Bank does not charge a fee for using its Mobile Banking service. Data usage and text message services may be charged by your wireless provider. Consult your wireless carrier for information on your wireless plan, as well as any data consumption or text messaging fees that may apply.
HOW TO ENROLL.
Customers who are interested in online banking have to complete two necessary steps, to gain access to the system.
Step 1: Register or sign in to your already existing online banking account.
Step 2: Complete the setup information on the screen.
- Fill in your information with a valid email address and mobile number that’s always accessible to you.
- Enroll to receive a 2-step authentication code. Specify the method in which you would like to get the code. It could be through a voice call or an SMS.
- Enter the code you received and click “Verify.”
- When prompted, create a 4-digit passcode.
- Click on the “Submit” button
Read This: Enugu State Tech Hub
Step 2: Download the Mobile Banking App.
How To Download the Union Bank Mobile Banking App.
Online banking apps are available in two categories. The Android version and the iPhone version.
Here are the steps to download the app;
For Android Devices:
- Go to Google Play Store on your Android device.
- On the search button, type in Union Bank Mobile Banking App.
- A few lists of apps would appear on your screen. Scroll through then and locate the app.
- Click on “Union Bank NC Mobile Banking app.”
- Click on the “INSTALL.”
- Click “ACCEPT & DOWNLOAD.”
For iPhone Devices:
How To Download And Install Mobile Banking App
- Tap on the app store icon on your iPhone device.
- Click on the search button and type in “Union Bank NC.”
- The Union Bank logo would appear.
- Click on the Union Bank NC Mobile Banking app.
- Click on the FREE button, and it will display “Install app.”
- Then, enter your Apple ID password when prompted and click “OK.”
To login to your online banking account, click the app icon and enter your online banking ID and password as you would in a web browser. You’ll type in your online banking ID and then hit the submit button. You will be requested to enter your online banking PIN after seeing your security watermark image.