How to make an animated wallpaper for your phone from a video. It’s simple to customize your phone’s background with a unique image.
Thousands of them can be found on the Internet. There are two types of settings available to the user: static (which is usually the most popular) and animated (which adds movement to the ‘wallpaper’). You can add a favorite video that you have on your computer to the latter choice, in addition to those available on the cloud.
Despite the variety, it’s likely that you won’t discover one that suits your needs. You can do this by converting your favorite videos into one of them and completely customizing your phone.
Yes, using an animated background will require more RAM and battery than those created by a still image. So, here’s how to go about it.
How can you make a video into an animated mobile wallpaper?
This will necessitate the use of an application. This is called Live Wallpaper, and it’s available for free on the Google Play Store. Simply follow these instructions once the software is installed:
- Open the Video Live Wallpaper application.
- To access the list of videos on your smartphone, click Choose video.
- Choose the video you’d like to use as your animated wallpaper.
- After selecting the clip, adjust the segment you wish to use as the background using the bottom bar.
- To view how the photographs you’ve chosen will appear, click the button in the upper right corner.
- To enter the main options menu, click the three dots in the upper right corner and choose Settings.
- You can select whether or not the wallpaper should contain audio. Select the button in the upper right corner once again.
- Choose whether you want it to be the home screen or the home lock screen, and then select Set as wallpaper.
Thanks for taking out your time to read and learn How to Make an Animated Wallpaper for Your Phone From a Video. Cheers guys.